- Kitechild will not rent or sell your personal information to third parties.
- When your children’s home or orphanage creates an account on Kitechild, we collect your contact information through the registration process – your organization name, email address, a means to authenticate your account (for example, a password). You may also be asked to provide additional information during the account creation process, (i.e. number of years the home has been operating, number of children in care, etc.) A basic public profile page will automatically be created for you when you register for an account with Kitechild and after your children’s home has been verified and approved.
- As you use additional features of the Website, we may collect the additional information you enter. If you sign up to be a part of the corporate outreach program, we collect information about your immediate needs (for example, if the home needs blankets, backpacks, toiletries and information about the home.) If you use interactive features on Kitechild to write a comment – for example, on a Kitechild Blog- Kitechild will collect your organization name, email address, any URL address you enter, and your comment – and publicly display the information (except for your email address). If you use interactive features on Kitechild to indicate that you “like” a particular feature or listing on Kitechild, that information will be collected and will be noted on the Kitechild website that you have “liked” that feature or listing. That information may be shared on applicable third party social networking sites to which you may have authorized such information sharing. If you contact Kitechild, we will collect the information you provide (for example, your name, email address, physical address, phone number, question/comment) in order to contact you and address your question or comment. If you submit an application to Kitechild, via the Website’s Kitechild volunteer portal, we collect the information you submit (for example, name, phone number, resume, cover letter, position of interest) to assess the application and follow up with you on such submission.
- By establishing an account on Kitechild, or making a donation to Kitechild you agree to receive emails or other written communication, such as physical mail, based on your account status or activity. By default, you will receive update emails on progress of the organization and the various programs for which you are eligible. Kitechild will not disclose your email address to our field partners in any case — these emails are sent through a web form without any third party learning your address. You can choose not to receive these emails through a preference on the Website.
- By default, you may receive periodic newsletter emails from Kitechild. The frequency of these newsletters may vary. You can choose not to receive these newsletters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kitechild will not disclose your personally identifiable donating activity to any third party without consent. Kitechild reserves the right to record and display anonymous lending activity on the Website and display the general regions where our donators are located.
- Kitechild service providers, agents and representatives may be provided access to your personally identifiable information as part of, or incident to, their provision of services to Kitechild (for example, processing of a donation). All such access shall be under appropriate confidentiality agreements and limited to use to provide services to Kitechild.
- Similar to many websites, if a Website user has enabled cookies in their browser, Kitechild independently and through enabled third party tools and programs, collects certain technical information utilizing a cookie file, such as the path of users to the Website, pages visited, originating IP address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of the user’s visit. This information helps Kitechild track trends and improve areas of our Website based on visits, and are common analytics used by most websites.
- We take privacy seriously and we value yours.