Kitechild values collaboration and innovation. It takes a village and we are one interconnected world. We know that, together, we can do better and do more. Kitechild is always looking for more people and organizations for cooperative ventures, whether it is just for one project or for a whole program. Below are some ideas, but reach out and let us know yours. We are excited to join forces.
Thank you to all of our ongoing and past supporters.
In the U.S. or overseas, we can use your expertise, time, or donations.
- Event space for use
- Pro Bono work (esp. legal, IT, design, agriculture, & writing)
- Sponsors for our fundraisers (Green Gala, auction, concert, etc.)
- Seed packets for MicroGreens project & fundraiser
- Prizes for annual auction or other fundraiser
- In-kind donations or volunteers for fundraiser
We want to do more to share our knowledge, create a better scientific research base for interventions, advance best practices, become thought leaders, and scale up initiatives. We believe in international development which respects dignity, allows for innovation, and works at the community-level. Academic collaboration would be a natural fit.
- Guest Blogger
Are you doing similar work as we are? See opportunities for overlap and collaboration on a project? Let’s share knowledge and team up!
- Joint fundraising or grant proposals
- Joint project or training
- Awareness campaign
We’re looking for more funding opportunities with foundations so that we can collaborate to make a better future for children in Kenya.
Thank you to all our past and current sponsors!